SEAtongue specializes in Burmese translation services. With over 10 years’ experience in the industry, we have built up a network of highly trained in-house linguists, business partners and satisfied clients across the world. Because we place our customers at the center of our practice we are able to offer a unique customized solution whatever language, industry, or specialist knowledge may be required.
About The Burmese language:
Burmese is spoken as a first language by 32 million people and belongs to the Southern Burmish branch of the Sino-Tibetan languages. It is the primary language of Myanmar – the country formerly known as Burma and is also spoken in Bangladesh, Malaysia, Thailand and the United States of America. Throughout Myanmar, there are various dialects such as Beik, Mandalay Burmese, Yangon Burmese and Yaw. Due to the fact that speakers of the language have been in contact with other cultures, the spoken form of Burmese has been influenced by Portuguese, French, English and Dutch speakers.
In contrast, the written script is influenced by Hinduism and Buddhism. It is an adaption of the Mon script which in turn derived from the Brahmi script of India. Consequently, because the written word was designed to represent the Indo-Aryan language it is not ideally suited to meet the needs of the Burmese language.
Why choose SEAtongue?
From the moment you contact SEAtongue, you will be allocated a Project Manager who will match our quality and flexible services to provide a customized and unique solution which precisely meets your vision and goals. localization is at the heart of our work and we are proud that all of our linguists are in-house native Asian translators.
Burmese Translation Services Solutions:
Based in the heart of Southeast Asia we have skilled language managers for all the major South East languages and as well as providing excellent customer care we monitor all our processes and systems. In this way, we ensure you receive a high-quality linguistic service based on your customer needs, budget and deadline.
- Translation: including editing, review, proofreading, TM creation, terminology management, alignment, quality assessment and transcription.
- DTP: including typesetting/layout, graphics editing, content tagging, data conversion, content management
- Engineering: including software localization, e-learning localization, conversion, linguistic testing, software testing, help engineering, flash engineering.
Burmese Translation Services:
Our Burmese translators have a variety of experiences so that you always have someone perfect for your project. With each project that we have to ensure accurate Burmese translation service, we cautiously select the team of Burmese translators who specialize in the field of expertise. With our large pool of specialists, you never have to worry as we have specialized experience in all fields. Here is just a sample of the work that we specialize in:
- Burmese Documents Translation Service
- Burmese Legal Translation Service
- Burmese IT Translation Service
- Burmese Automotive Translation Service
- Burmese Medical Translation Service
- Burmese Technical Translation Service
- Burmese Game Localization Service
- Burmese Telecommunication Translation Service
- Burmese Heavy Equipment Translation Service
- Burmese Healthcare Translation Service
- Burmese Financial Translation Service
- Burmese FMCG Translation Service
- Burmese Oil and Gas Translation Service
- Burmese Pharmaceutical Translation Service
- Burmese Tourism Translation Service
- Burmese Mobile App Localization Service
- Burmese E-learning Localization Service