SEAtongue specializes in Malay translation services. With over 12 years’ experience in the industry, we have built up a network of highly trained in-house linguists, business partners and satisfied clients across the world. Because we place our customers at the centre of our practice we are able to offer a unique customised solution whatever language, industry, or specialist knowledge may be required.
About Malay Language:
- Language Name: Malay / Malayu
- Other Names of Mala: Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Melayu, Malay Language
- Malay Language Varieties: The Malay languages are a group of closely-related languages that developed from Malay outposts across Malaysia and Indonesia. They include: Malay proper (Malaysian and Indonesian), Bacanese Malay, Bengkulu, Berau Malay, Cocos Islands Malay, Jambi Malay, Kedah Malay, Kota Bangun Kutai Malay, Loncong, Pattani Malay, Kelantanese Malay, Sabah Malay, Terengganese Malay, Tenggarong Kutai Malay, and Kedayan/Bukit Malay.
- Written Script of Malay: Latin Script
- Malay is an Official Language in: Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia (Indonesian), Singapore.
- Malay is Spoken in: Brunei, Indonesia (as Indonesian), Malaysia (as Malaysian), Singapore,Thailand, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, East Timor (as Indonesian), Cocos Islands, Christmas Island.
- Malay Number of Speakers: Approx. 180 million total (90% Indonesian as the Indonesian language is a form of Malay Language) people speaks the Malay Language
- Malay ISO Code: ms, may.
Malay Translation Services Solutions:
Based in the heart of Southeast Asia we have skilled language managers for all the main South East languages and providing excellent customer care we monitor all our processes and systems in this way, we ensure you receive a high-quality linguistic service based on your customer needs, budget and deadline.
- Translation: including editing, review, proofreading, TM creation, terminology management, alignment, quality assessment and transcription.
- DTP: including typesetting/layout, graphics editing, content tagging, data conversion, content management.
- Engineering: including software localization, e-learning localization, conversion, linguistic testing, software testing, help engineering, flash engineering.
Malay Translation Services:
Our Malay translation services have a variety of experiences so that you always have someone perfect for your project. With each project that we have to ensure accurate Malay translation service, we cautiously select the team of Malay translators who specialize in the field of expertise. With our large pool of specialists, you never have to worry as we have specialized experience in all fields. Here is just a sample of the work that we specialize in:
- Malay Documents Translation Service
- Malay Legal Translation Service
- Malay IT Translation Service
- Malay Automotive Translation Service
- Malay Medical Translation Service
- Malay Technical Translation Service
- Malay Game Localization Service
- Malay Telecommunication Translation Service
- Malay Heavy Equipment Translation Service
- Malay Healthcare Translation Service
- Malay Financial Translation Service
- Malay FMCG Translation Service
- Malay Oil and Gas Translation Service
- Malay Pharmaceutical Translation Service
- Malay Tourism Translation Service
- Malay Mobile App Localization Service
- Malay E-learning Localization Service